So here I am right now, hypothetically scratching my non existent beard thinking , “Hmm, what junk should be transferred from my brain to this blank page?” An open invitation to get lost.
Yes, positively. I flew away to the world of your regular daydreaming all whilst my eyes were fixed onto the laptop screen, making me look like I was deep in thoughts, which I so wasn’t. Where was I? Travelling of course (Hey mate, if you have read my earlier posts describing my chronic condition of wanderlust)
Which led me to this : My bucket list (Kindly do explain why in the third world is it considered related to a bucket)
Spontaneity meter sky high. Here we go, buckle up homie. It’s one crazy ride.
1. Ride an ostrich in Africa
2. Ride diagonally across Europe on a bicycle tour.
3. Spend a night in Madrid with natives, grooving to the nightlife
4. Write poetry under an American sycamore.
5. Base jump from the Frisco Bay Bridge
6. Throw myself off a cliff………….. with a bungee cord intact (Sorry for those brief moments of joy, wink)
7. Fly over the Bermuda triangle, for some reason.
8. Graffiti my school (Shh….. don’t tell my teachers, I am gonna graffiti this :The old uniform was better)
9. Meet my best friend in the world, who lives in Poland. And we have never really met. (Hi, J)
10. Eat an entire pizza. (Seriously, too hard. Tried and failed epically. J.K Rowling said that some failure in life is important and I guess I had my fair share)
One last sentence: I might be considered crazy for having such fair share of ………… it’s your’s to fill.
AND IF YOU THOUGHT IT TO BE PERFECTLY NORMAL THEN, WELCOME TO THE SECRET KNIGHTHOOD OF TRAVEL.